Veggie Protein Steak – Nature

Seitan Protein Steak Nature and Protein Bloc Nature: experience authentic Protein seitan. This seitan has a soft, neutral flavour with a yummy bite. It’s a real flavour chameleon which you can use in so many different ways. It’s perfect as mince for hamburger patties, spaghetti bolognese and meatballs, yummy in homemade marinades, sauces and broths, and you can even add it to a protein shake.

Recommended retail price: 6,70

Bertyn - Veggie Protein Steak – Nature can be found in health food stores. Find a retailer nearby or order online at amanvida.eu

Search dealer Order online via amanvida.eu

100% organic

Protein Nature from Bertyn is 80% spelt flour – an ancient grain, and one of the most protein-rich grains. For the remaining 20% we chose to use wholemeal spelt flour (Oberkulmer Rotkorn). It’s 100% organic and is easy to prepare. Plant-based and yummy!

Preparation of Protein Steak Nature

  • Grill or bake for 5 minutes on both sides.
  • Season with spices, herbs or sauces

Also ideal to grind together with your seasonings. For hamburgers and meatballs.

Ingredients

80% spelt flour*, 20% wholemeal Oberkulmer Rotkorn spelt flour*, water

Nutritional values

Energy 480 kJ/114 kcal
Fats 2,31 g, of which saturated fatty acids 0,7 g
Carbohydrates 2,2 g, of which sugars 0,2 g
Fibre 1,16 g
Proteins 20,6 g
Salt 0,005 g

Content & Storage Info

A pack of Bertyn Protein Steak Nature contains 200 g.

Keep dark and cool at a maximum of 7°C.
Best before: see front of packaging

View the label

*Organic origin
May contain traces of celery, mustard, sesame seed, nuts

Without: flavorings, added sugars, sunflower oil, rapeseed oil, added (chemical) vitamins.

Videos

The possibilities with the Instant Protein Vegan Mix - 3x 90 grams of Bertyn Seitanburger are (almost) endless! Watch all the videos of our recipes with this protein mix and get inspired to make vegetarian (or vegan) high-protein dishes for you and the whole family!

View all videos

Subscribe to our newsletter!

This way you will be the first to know about our promotions, new products and bio tips

The information that you leave here will only be used by us to keep you informed by e-mail, in the form of a newsletter, of developments at Bertyn and our current promotions. Bertyn considers your privacy and safety important. For our complete privacy policy we refer you to our privacy policy. We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking on the yes, I wish to receive the newsletters from Bertyn above, you agree to the processing of your data via Mailchimp. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.

Inspiration for cooking with seitan of Bertyn

Organic seitan from Bertyn is easy to use in vegetarian dishes. In classic dishes you can use seitan as a meat substitute. A meat substitute without cholesterol, with more protein than meat or fish and low in fat. Ideal on your veggie day. On this website you will find a lot of recipes for seitan.

view our recipes

Seitan recipe suggestions

Chocolade eiwitshake met rauwe cacao en kokosbloesemsuiker

Natural protein shake with seitan

Recipe suitable for: 1 people | Difficulty: Easy | Preparation time: 5 minutes | Preparation time: 2 minutes | Total preparation: 7 minutes |Type: Shake, Protein shake

View recipe
Heerlijke macaroni met pittige tomatensaus en gehaktballen van seitan

Macaroni with a spicy tomato sauce and seitan meatballs

Recipe suitable for: 4 people | Difficulty: Average | Preparation time: 25 minutes | Preparation time: 30 minutes | waiting time: 120 minutes | Total preparation: 175 minutes |Type: Main dish, Pasta

View recipe
Stir-fried vegetables with seitan, noodles and turmeric

Stir-fried vegetables with seitan, noodles and turmeric

Recipe suitable for: 2 people | Difficulty: Average | Preparation time: 15 minutes | Preparation time: 30 minutes | Total preparation: 45 minutes |Type: Main dish, Meat substitute

View recipe

What fans say about Bertyn

Fan: Attile Hildmann

Attila Hildmann

Vegan chef and fitnessmodel

When they discuss the various kinds of meat substitutes, and Attila tries the prepared seitan, he says: “Wow – that’s really good!”. Attila Hildmann also talks about the consistency of seitan: “Seitan has become extremely crispy and has a meat-like consistency. It’s amazing!”