Ingredients for low-carb sausages
- 1 sachet Instant Protein Vegan Mix - 3x 90g Seitan Burger from Bertyn (150 g)
- 120 - 150 ml water
- 2 tsps smoked paprika powder
How to make high-protein and low-carbohydrate sausages
- Make the seitan mix for the burgers as shown on the packaging.
- Put the mixture in a bowl, add the smoked paprika.
- Add 120 ml water and mix well.
- Roll out a sausage from the mixture.
- Put the sausage into the pan and fry it in extra virgin olive oil until brown on all sides.
- Chop the sausage into slices and spread them on your pizza.