Ingredients for high-protein sausages with sauerkraut and mashed potatoes
- 1 sachet Instant Protein Vegan Mix - 3x 90g Seitan Burger from Bertyn (150 g)
- 120 ml water
- 2 tsps smoked paprika powder
- 1 packet of sauerkraut
- 300 g potatoes for mashed potatoes
How to make high-protein sausages in just 60 seconds
- Make the seitan mix for the burgers as shown on the packaging.
- Put the mixture in a bowl, add the smoked paprika.
- Add 120 à 150 ml of water and mix well.
- Roll out a sausage from the mixture.
- Put the sausage into a pan and fry it in extra virgin olive oil until brown on all sides.
- In the meantime, heat the sauerkraut and serve with mashed potatoes.
- Delicious with mustard or between a bread roll.