Ingredients for the seitan burger
- Instant Protein Vegan Mix - 3x 90g Seitan burger (150 g)
- 120 ml red beetroot juice
How to make a seitan burger in just 60 seconds
- Make the seitan mix for the burgers as shown on the packaging.
- Divide the seitan mix into 3 portions.
- Take 1 portion and put it in a bowl.
- Add beetroot juice to this instead of water (can also be bouillon or any other liquid)
- Make a hamburger out of it.
- Fry the burger in extra virgin olive oil on both sides.
- The other 2 portions can be spiced up with other ingredients if you like. Watch the full option burger and the basic seitan burger for more inspiration.