Ingredients for protein-rich balls
- 1 sachet Instant Protein Vegan Mix - 3 x 90g Seitan Burgers from Bertyn (150 g)
- 120 - 150 ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tbsp fresh garlic
- 1 tsp chili pepper
- Bunch of fresh coriander
- Spring onion
How to make vegan Thai balls
- Put the contents of the sachet in a bowl, add the ginger, garlic, chili pepper and freshly chopped coriander.
- Mix well, then add 120 - 150 ml of coconut milk.
- Knead the dough until everything is nicely mixed.
- Divide the dough into 10 to 20 balls.
- Fry the balls in the pan in extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil until they are nicely browned all over.
- Delicious with a little sweet and sour Thai sauce on top.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion and fresh coriander leaves
Watch how to make Thai vegan balls in just 60 seconds!
Tip of Serge:
Peanut sauce is also really delicious as a dip with these vegan balls!