Ingredients for instant vegan balls
- 1 litre tomato soup
- 1 sachet Instant Protein Vegan Mix - 3x 90g Seitan Burger from Bertyn (150 g)
- 120 ml water
How to make vegan balls in tomato sauce
- Prepare the seitan mix as shown on the packaging.
- Mix the instant seitan vegan mix with 120 – 150 ml water.
- Mix it all together into a dough.
- Pluck small chunks from the dough and roll these into small balls.
- Cook it in a little water or bouillon for 5 minutes.
- Add to your tomato soup and serve hot.