Ingredients for protein-rich seitan slices
- 1 sachet Instant Protein Vegan Mix - 3x 90g Seitan Burger from Bertyn (150 g)
- 120 - 150 ml water
- 1 carrot
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 onion
How to make vegan appetisers
- Put the dry mixture in a large bowl.
- Chop the vegetables very finely and add them to the dry seitan mix.
- Then add 120 to 150 ml of water and mix to a smooth consistency.
- Divide the seitan into 3 pieces and make 3 burgers out of these.
- Lay the burgers in the pan, press them flat with a spatula and fry them on both sides in extra virgin olive oil.
- Cut the hamburgers into slices and you'll have a delicious appetizer for serving on a platter!