- 2 packs of Gula Java Chili Tops
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 500 g freshly cooked spinach
- Dash of olive oil
- Bread crumbs
How to make cauliflower casserole
- Cut the cauliflower into chunks to fit in the food processor or mixer.
- Pulse the cauliflower into granules the size of rice or couscous.
- Squeeze the water out of the freshly cooked spinach and cut into chunks.
- Then mix the Gula Java Chili Tops, cauliflower rice and spinach together well.
- Before pouring the mixture into the appropriate ovenproof dish, grease it with olive oil.
- Cover the mixture with the bread crumbs (you can also add cheese!) and place it in a preheated oven at 180°C for approx. 15 minutes.
Tip of van de chef:
Keep in mind that
- a serving of cauliflower rice for one person is between 100-150 g.
- The cooking time depends on how finely the cauliflower rice is ground.