Ingredients for vegan doner kebab
- 1 sachet Instant Protein Vegan Mix - 3x 90g Seitan Burger from Bertyn (150 g)
- 120 - 150 ml water (or another liquid)
- 1 tbsp shoarma spices
- 4 pita loaves (wholegrain)
- 16 cherry tomatoes, sliced in 2
- A few salad leaves
Preparation of best vegan doner kebab in pita loaves
- Put the contents of the bag in a bowl, add the shoarma spices and then 120 to 150 ml of water.
- Mix well until you have a ball of dough.
- Pluck chunks out of the ball of dough and fry them in a pan in extra virgin olive oil.
- Grill the pita loaves briefly and slice them half open.
- Make the tzatziki by thoroughly mixing together all the ingredients.
- Fill the pita loaves with the lettuce, tomatoes, seitan chunks and sprinkle the tzatziki evenly over them.
Enjoy the best vegan doner kebab!