Using traditional methods to produce really tasty, satisfying food, seitan, with fresh, organic raw materials with a hint of creativeness
Bertyn takes the following steps to be as environmentally-friendly as possible:
- We use 100% recycled paper.
- We endeavour to completely reuse packaging materials from suppliers for our packaging
- The wood in our warehouse is 100% FSC certified
- Our offices are painted in ecological, natural paint
- We provide a bicycle bonus for employees who cycle to work
- Our new labels are made of biodegradable material (pla)
- Folders are printed with vegetable inks on 100% unbleached, recycled paper
- Our chef’s whites and clothing are made of organic cotton
- The residual products created during seitan processing are used as fuel or for green energy
- The website is powered by wind energy.