- 2 Veggie Protein Steaks
- 2 aubergines
- 150 ml lemon juice
- 100 ml tahini
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil (Amanprana Verde Salud)
- 1 tsp Fleur de sel (Amanprana)
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1.5 l vegetable bouillon
- 1 bundle of flat-leaved parsley
Preparation of baba ganoush soup with aubergine and fried seitan
- Preheat the oven to 250 °C.
- In the mean time, halve the aubergines, make criss-cross incisions in them and rub in with olive oil. Season them with fleur de sel and pepper and cook in the oven for around 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and scoop out the flesh.
- Puree it together with the vegetable bouillon and the other ingredients.
- Peel the garlic, cut it finely and cook it in some olive oil until it turns golden.
- Cut the seitan into strips and add, frying until they are slightly crispy.
- Serve the soup with sprigs of parsley, lemon juice and the seitan strips. Enjoy!!