Ingredients for dashi vegetable soup
- 1 l water
- 1 dash of Tamari sauce
- 1 sachet vegetarian Dashi
- 1 sachet Instant Protein Vegan Mix - 3x 90g Seitan Burger from Bertyn (150 g)
- 1 large bowl of julienne vegetables (leek, carrot, onion, bell pepper)
- 1 handful of shitake mushrooms
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- 1 cm fresh ginger
Making dash vegetable soup with protein-rich seitan balls
- Take a large pot and boil 1 litre of water with a dash of tamari sauce and a sachet of veggie dashi.
- In the meantime, prepare the seitan mix as shown on the packaging.
- Mix 1 sachet with 120 ml water.
- Pluck small chunks of dough and drop them into the boiling water.
- After the seitan wontons have been cooking for about 5 minutes, add the julienne vegetables and mushrooms.
- The vegetables can stay nice and crispy for this soup.