- 4 rolls of soba noodles or harusame
- 20 g wakame (seaweed)
- 1 bowl of watercress
- Teriyaki Protein Tops
- 1 bowl of red beet shoots
- A dash of ume vinegar
- 1 teaspoon roasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
Preparation of japanese teriyaki seitan with noodles
- Cook the noodles as prescribed and cool in plenty of water.
- Soak the wakame seaweed in tepid water.
- Drain the seaweed and squeeze well.
- Wash the watercress and the red beetroot shoots and let both drain well. Mix the vegetables and the seaweed together with the vinegar and oil. Arrange the drained noodles on a rectangular plate and sprinkle a few drops of soy sauce over it (to taste).
- Meanwhile, let the seitan gently fry in a pan until it starts to glaze.
- Then arrange the warmly baked teriyaki seitan on top.
- Place the lettuce in a separate cup on the plate, finish with fresh coriander.