- 1 sachet Instant Protein Vegan Mix - 3x 90g Seitan Burger from Bertyn (150 g)
- 120 to 150 ml cherry juice
- 2 jars of sour cherries
Preparation of meatloaf with sour cherries
- Put the dry mixture in a large bowl.
- Add the sour cherries to the dry seitan mix.
- Then add 120 to 150 ml of cherry juice.
- Mix briefly to an even mix.
- Place the mixture in a baking dish and bake the meatloaf at 180° in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the second pot of cherries and sauce in a saucepan.