Ingredients for oven dish recipe with seitan, asparagus and a saffron hollandaise sauce
- 2 Veggie Protein Steaks – Natur
- 200 g Asparagus tips
- 100 g Red palm oil (Amanprana)
- 3 tablespoons Organic almond paste
- A dash White wine (vegan wine)
- A pinch Black pepper
- A pinch Fleur de sel (Amanprana)
- A pinch Saffron
- A bunch Chopped curly leaf parsley
Preparation of oven dish recipe with seitan, asparagus and a saffron hollandaise sauce
- Blanche the asparagus tips in boiling water and place immediately in cold water.
- Heat the red palm oil in a small pot over a very low temperature until it is liquid, and in the meantime add a dash of white wine and three tablespoons of almond paste to around 200 ml of the warm asparagus water, then add to the oil.
- Increase the temperature and stir constantly. If the sauce is too thick, add water, and if it is too thin, add almond paste.
- The sauce must not be too thin for au gratin.
- Season the sauce with fleur de sel, pepper and saffron and set aside.
Heat the oven to 180°C.
- Open the seitan pack.
- Squeeze the seitan steaks gently and place in an oven dish.
- Add some of the hollandaise sauce and place the asparagus tips on top.
- Add more hollandaise sauce and place in a pre-heated oven and cook until the top is golden brown.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley over it and serve the oven dish immediately.
Tip of Stefano:
Oven dish recipes, quick and easy. Such as this seitan oven dish with a saffron hollandaise sauce
It goes without saying that preparing oven dishes is perfect for serving great meals in an instant. While the dish is in the oven you can lay the table! Many oven dishes are easy and quick to make and you can make them as healthy as you want. This oven dish with seitan steak, asparagus and a saffron hollandaise sauce can be made in just 35 minutes. And if you want enough so you can have leftovers the next day, just make a little extra. Return the dish to the oven for a short while the next day, and enjoy your culinary talents once again!