Ingredients for stir fried wok vegetables
- 1 sachet Instant Protein Vegan Mix - 3 x 90g Seitan Burgers from Bertyn (150 g)
- 120 - 150 ml water (or another liquid)
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tbsp freshly grated garlic
- 1 tbsp curcuma
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander
- Extra virgin coconut oil or DeLuxe MCT duo power with Extra virgin coconut oil (Amanprana)
- Handful of broccoli florets (not too big)
- Handful of mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 carrot
- ½ leek
- Dash of soy sauce
How to make stir fried wok vegetables with vegan seitan nuggets
- Put the contents of the sachet in a bowl and add the herbs, fresh ginger and garlic.
- Mix well and add 120 to 150 ml water (or another liquid).
- Knead the mixture until you have a round shape (the less you knead, the less chewy the seitan nuggets will become).
- Chop the sweet pepper, carrot and leek Julienne style (The matchstick slices are 1 to 2 mm thick and 4 to 5 mm long).
- Chop the onion into thin slices and slice the mushrooms.
- Heat the oil in a wok pan, and fry chunks of seitan in extra virgin coconut oil (or even better in the MCT Deluxe version).
- Add the broccoli florets, followed by mushrooms and the rest of the vegetables.
- When the vegetables are al dente, add a little soy sauce.
Epic stir fried wok vegetables in just 60 seconds!
Tip of Serge:
Epic stir fried wok vegetables with vegan seitan nuggets are also very yummy with Ketjap, curry or sweet and sour sauce.