Ingredients for vegan balls in tomato sauce
- 1 sachet Instant Protein Vegan Mix - 3x 90g Seitan Burger from Bertyn (150 g)
- 120 - 150 ml water
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped raw onion
How to make vegan balls in tomato sauce
- Put the contents of the sachet in a bowl, add the flat-leaf parsley and onion.
- Mix well, then add 120 - 150 ml of water
- Knead it briefly until you have a ball of dough.
- Divide the dough into 6 to 7 balls (do not knead!) the fry them in extra virgin olive oil in a pan on low heat.
- Make sure they brown nicely on all sides.
- Add your favourite tomato sauce (or sauce of your choice) and let the balls cook through in the sauce.
- Garnish with flat-leaf parsley.