- 100 g Veggie Protein Bloc, cut into fine strips
- 500 g large carrots
- 1.5 l vegetable bouillon (without yeast)
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp fleur de sel (Amanprana Khoisan fleur de sel)
- Freshly ground pepper
- Herb mix (Amanprana ORAC Botanico mix)
- Oil (Amanprana Cocos + Olive + Red Palm)
Preparation of delicious vegetable soup with seitan and carrot tagliatelle
- Peel and wash the carrots, then use a peeler to cut them into tagliatelle shapes.
- Peel and cube the onions and garlic and fry in a pan with a little oil.
- After a few minutes, add the seitan and continue frying.
- Douse with vegetable bouillon and bring to the boil.
- Cook the carrots in the bouillon until they are al dente and season the dish with some fleur de sel, pepper and herbs
Tip of Stefano:
Carrots: healthy and packed with carotene and fibre, making it perfect for a trim body and flat stomach
Carrots are delicious raw or cooked, and not just that, they’re healthy too. We all think of how carrots are good for our eyes, but there are many more benefits. Carrots are very rich in beta-carotene, which your body converts into vitamin A. This is great for your eyes and also for improved bowel movement, thanks to the combination of beta-carotene and the high fibre content in carrots (3%). A serving of carrots is the perfect snack when you want to improve your night vision or keep yourself slim. This recipe uses carrots in a very original manner, turning them into tagliatelle. Cook them al dente so that they remain a bit crunchy