- 4 very large floury potatoes (approx. 250 g each)
- 250 g fresh baby spinach
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pack Veggie Premium Mince
- 1 box almond cream 200 ml
- extra virgin olive oil, Verde Salud
- Khoisan fleur de sel
Preparation of baked potato with spinach and veggie mince for the bbq
- Light the (charcoal) barbecue.
- Brush the potatoes clean under the tap.
- Pat them dry and rub them with a little olive oil and fleur de sel.
- Put the potatoes directly on the grill for at least 30 minutes. Turn them over regularly.
- In the meantime, wash and drain the spinach.
- Finely chop the garlic and fry it in a pan with a little olive oil.
- Add the Veggie Mince and fry it nice and brown.
- Then add the spinach, and finish with the almond cream.
- When the potatoes are done, take them off the barbecue and make a lengthwise cut.
- Slightly spread the potatoes open, sprinkle with a little fleur de sel, and then distribute the spinach mixture over the potatoes.
You can also choose to bake the potatoes in the oven instead of preparing the baked potato on the BBQ. Just follow these steps:
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Rub the potatoes with some olive oil and fleur de sel.
- Bake the potatoes in the middle of the oven (approx. 1 hour).
Follow steps 5 to 10 as described above.
Tip of Chantal:
Also tastes great with almond milk spiced with Indian herbs.