- 1 onion
- 1 Veggie Protein Bloc – Spelt
- 2 bell peppers
- 4 tomatoes
- red palm oil (Amanprana)
- 1?2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp oregano
- a pinch of fleur de sel or Orac Botanico mix, chilli (Amanprana)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 coriander root
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- ½ red onion
- juice of 2 limes
- soy cream
- a few drops of tabasco
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 deseeded chilli peppers, finely chopped or chilli flakes freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 150 g fresh walnuts
- 150 g feta
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 handfuls of parsley
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- walnut oil (Amanprana)
Preparation of vegetarian mexican seitan stew
- Slice the onion in rings and cook in palm oil over medium high heat.
- Add cayenne pepper, chilli powder, cumin, oregano and salt and cook for 1 minute.
- Finely chop the seitan and slice the peppers in strips. Fry for 5 minutes. Continue to stir.
- Slice the tomatoes into eight pieces. Cook together with the crushed garlic.
- Take your pan off the hob. Add the finely chopped coriander leaves and root. Stir well.
- Serve with tortillas or tacos and guacamole.
- Halve the avocados and remove the stone, spoon out the flesh and place it in a blender.
- Peel the tomatoes and chop them. Place them in the blender.
- Now add all the other ingredients. • Garnish with some extra coriander.
- Finely chop the walnuts, the garlic and most of the parsley until you obtain a smooth paste.
- Crumble in the feta. Place everything in the blender, add 120ml of water together with the coriander seeds and the cayenne pepper.
- Spoon into a bowl. Sprinkle with some walnut oil and garnish with parsley.
Tip of Martine:
Scrape the avocado flesh out of the avocado down to the skin to colour your dip a nice green colour.
“GUACAMOLE IS MY FAVOURITE DIP WITH EVERYTHING BUT ESPECIALLY WITH TACOS AND TORTILLAS. YUM!”
Recipe from the “Easy Healthy Fast” cookbook by Martine Prenen.