Ingredients for veggie nachos
- 250g Veggie Premium minced meat from Bertyn
- 1 red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika powder
- 1 tsp. roasted cumin seeds
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp of salt
- ½ tsp of chili powder
- 300g tomato pulp
- grated vegan cheese
- olive oil
- jalapeños and/or black olives
Preparing nachos from the oven
- Crush the garlic and cut the onion into half rings (keep a few pieces as garnish).
- Sauté in olive oil, add the herbs and mince, continue frying for a while and deglaze with the tomato pulp.
- Leave to cook for 3 minutes
- Arrange the Nachos in an ovenproof dish
- Arrange the sauce in the middle, together with the vegan cheese
- Place in a preheated oven at 170°c for 7 to 8 minutes
- If desired, you can finish with pieces of avocado, jalapeños and black olives and the remaining red onion.