Ingredients for thai finger food with seitan, lemongrass and coriander
- 1 stem of lemongrass
- 1 red chilli pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 pack of ground seitan 200 g
- Tamari sauce or teriyaki sauce Clearspring
- Okinawa Happy Perilla Specialomega 3/6/9
- Verde Salud extra virgin olive oil
- coarsely chopped peanuts or other nuts
- fresh coriander
- sheets of rice paper
Preparation of thai finger food with seitan, lemongrass and coriander
- Puree one stem of lemongrass in the blender (already chopped into small pieces) with the red pepper, garlic cloves, a bit of the ground seitan and soy sauce until you have a smooth mixture.
- Leave to marinade in the fridge so that the flavours mix well together.
- Fry the seitan at a high temperature in olive oil and mix with the sauce.
- Chop up the nuts coarsely. Soak the rice sheets individually in hot water.
- If you are making spring rolls, take the whole sheet and for small dim sums cut each sheet into four.
- Take some ground seitan mixture, sprinkle some peanuts on top (or mix these beforehand into the seitan with a spoonful of Happy Perilla Special), add 2 to 3 leaves of coriander and fold into a roll.
Tip of Chantal:
Serve with a dipping sauce (e.g. a sauce for spring rolls with red peppers or ginger.)