- 550 g Veggie Protein Bloc - Spelt seitan
- 1 large onion
- 1 red pepper
- Dash of extra virgin olive oil (Verde Salud)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ Tbsp thyme
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp oregano
- 2 laurel leaves
- 2 Tbsp sweet paprika powder
- Optional: ½ chili pepper
- 4 large tomatoes
- Pinch of fleur de sel
- Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Depending on the size of your oven dish, place 8 to 9 lasagna sheets in plenty of cold water, one by one. Leave to soak for about 10 minutes.
- Cut the aubergines and courgettes into slices and grill them in a grill pan with a bit of olive oil. Make sure the aubergine is well cooked.
- Cut the mozzarella into slices.
- Alternately layer the lasagna sheets, tomato sauce and vegetables with the slices of mozzarella in a greased baking dish. Finish with a layer of vegetables.
- Distribute the grated cheese on top.
- Bake the lasagna in the oven at 180 °C for about 45 minutes.
Tip of Serge:
Feel free to use other vegetables in this vegetable lasagna with seitan, such as parsnip, carrots, spinach... Let your imagination or the leftovers in your fridge determine the recipe for your lasagna!