- 1 Veggie Mince
- 25 g binder (cornflour, potato flour or kuzu) mixed with 70 mL water
- a large dash of olive oil
- 150g breadcrumbs
Preparation of recipe for vegetarian meatballs made from seitan mince
- In a large bowl, separate the mince using your hands.
- Add the binder of your choice and the nutmeg.
- Squeeze the mixture into small, firm balls, roll them in the breadcrumbs and fry over a high heat with a generous dash of oil.
- Fry until the balls form a crust. Drain well.
Tip of Chantal:
We couldn’t live without meatballs! Choose vegetarian seitan meatballs
Making meatballs really isn’t hard, and vegetarian seitan meatballs couldn’t be simpler. Delicious in soup, spaghetti, fondue, as a snack … these meatballs will be a firm favourite with young and old alike. The yummiest vegetarian meatballs are made from the best mince: Bertyn’s seitan mince is the ideal choice. It’s delicious with a great texture; it’s also high in protein and low in carbs.