- 1 pack Veggie Premium Mince 250 g
- 2 tsp smoked paprika powder (2 g)
- ½ tsp mustard (6 g)
- approx. 6 g of binder (the amount depends on the selected binder)
- 1 Tbsp Boletus Oil (10 g)
- 1 Tbsp ketchup (6 g)
- 2 Tbsp roasted hemp seeds (10 g)
Preparation of veggie hamburger for the bbq
- Separate the veggie mince by hand.
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients with the veggie mince.
- Divide the mixture into 3 equal parts and mould them into burger patties.
- Grill the veggie burger on a gently smouldering barbecue or fry it in a pan with olive oil.
Tip of Serge:
Adding very finely chopped and stewed vegetables, such as mushrooms, onions or peppers, will make this veggie hamburger even juicier and tastier.