- 30 grams of butter (or coconut oil for the vegan version)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsps flour
- 1 packet of Veggie Premium Mince
- fresh oregano
- 300 grams macaroni cooked al dente
- 1 small tbsp dijon mustard
- 50 grams fine parmesan cheese
- 150 grams fine gruyere cheese
- 1 ball of mozzarella
Preparation of quick mac and cheese
- Heat the butter or coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat
- Add the garlic to this and briefly fry it
- Sprinkle the flour over and blend this in for 1 min
- Stir in the finely chopped oregano, macaroni, mustard, cheeses, and half of the mozzarella oat milk, salt and pepper.
- Mix in the fried seitan mince
- Bring to the boil
- Scoop into 4 separate baking bowls or 1 large bowl and add the rest of the mozzarella on top.
- Leave to brown in the oven for 10 min.
Tip of Chantal:
For veggie fans – this is also delicious with braised leek or cauliflower