- 400 g Veggie Protein Bloc cubed
- 2 large courgettes
- 4 tbsp fried onion
- 1 tbsp Herb mix (Amanprana ORAC Botanico Mix with chilli)
- 3 tbsp Omega oil (Amanprana Happy Perilla Special Omega oil)
- 1 bundle of flat-leaf parsley
- A pinch of fleur de sel (Amanprana)
- A pinch of pepper
Preparation of indian-style stuffed courgette with seitan, garam masala and parsley
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Wash the courgettes and halve them.
- Using an ice cream spoon, scoop out the centres.Place the seitan, the fried onion, the herb mix and some salt and pepper in a mixer and mix. Use it to fill the courgettes.
- Place the stuffed courgettes in a casserole dish, drizzle with a little oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes and serve with potatoes or rice. Enjoy!
Tip of Stefano:
Courgettes, a versatile vegetable. Perfect for stuffing and baking
The courgette, or zucchini, is a member of the cucumber family. Many different varieties of courgette are available, ranging from the baby, the round and the golden courgette through to the light-green ones. The best-known is the (dark) green courgette, which is harvested just before the vegetable is fully ripe. The courgette has a very mild taste, which makes it great for carrying other flavours. When using courgette for a dish, first wash it thoroughly. Don’t worry about peeling it, just remove the little crown. A courgette can be stuffed, as in this recipe, or diced or sliced. Courgette can also be eaten raw, such as in a salad, and becomes all the better if you use a dressing and give it some time to be absorbed by the courgette. Stuffed courgettes with seitan and garam masala spices and parsley are a winner, and the courgette is perfect for stuffing.