- 3 eggs
- 400 g ground seitan
- 8 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 200 g cheese grated, f.ex sharp cheddar
- 200 g mushrooms, chopped
- 1 – 2 red onion, finely chopped
- 200 g tomato sauce
- 50 g coconut flour Amanprana
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- a dash of Amanprana Orac Botanico mix mild of spicy
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, extra virgin Amanprana
Preparation of italian meat loaf with thyme and oregano
- Bake onion, bell pepper, and garlic until tender crisp in some coconut oil.
- Combine cooked vegetables with ground seitan, cheese, mushrooms, eggs, coconut flour and herbs in a bowl and mix well.
- Form mixture into a loaf and place into baking dish.
- Pour tomato sauce over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175°C) for about 1,5 hours.